Tuesday, February 7, 2012

love ♥



7th February 2012 
OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY !
We have been together for 365 days Muzakkir Razeman :D
I am so IN LOVE with you

On this our anniversary, we may not have wealth but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world. All the memories have brightened again. The same day has come. It feel nice to think again. Thanks for coming in my life and for making the day special now and then. No one else could understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do. Lol when i first met you i never thought we'd ever make it till here. Just to be perfectly clear you amaze me whenever you're near. I miss you when we are apart. Every second that i spent with you is a memory that i will never forget :* I'm sorry if i couldn't be the best, but still i want you to know that i'll do whatever i can to make you happy now and after. Lets gather our heart, pray that we will stay together, insyallah :')
 
''My love for you is as bright as the sun that shines everyday. Nothing can annihilate its light. Even there's a thousand darkness to kill it. Fervidly, my love will fight the darkness and try to shine for you till the day that i die.'' -him
''If i knew that i would be this happy with you, i would've ran for you even if you're at the end of every side of this world. No ocean  is too deep. No mountain is too high. Nothing beats my love for you.'' -him
''I'd be lost without your touch. I'm dazed by your beautiful look that overwhelms my desire not be with you. Your absence's changing me into nothing but a lonely grief stricken man. I need you. -him

Relationship is all about understanding each other, when you know that you are wrong say sorry and make it up to her/him. Some arguments are not worth it, to lose someone you love over it. Show her/him that you are sorry, it only takes an effort to do it and it will only make her/him happy that you did.

Thank god i had you in my life :)

Lastly i can only say  that i will do my best to be the girlfriend that this man deserves xx!
I ♥ you 
Stay with me, will you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment